Trading villagers in Minecraft is a great way to get needed resources or add to an existing stock.
For Minecraft: Bedrock Edition Achievement/Trophy Hunters, the “Buy Low, Sell High” Achievement will require players to use villager trades.
This achievement requires players to buy something from a villager for the price of an emerald or buy something at a discount due to the “Village Hero” status effect. There are several ways to accomplish this achievement, and it shouldn’t cause too much trouble to get.
Steps to get the “Buy Low, Sell High” achievement in Minecraft: Bedrock Edition
Since which villager trades cost an emerald depends on a few factors, some players may choose to simply support acquiring the “Hero of the Village” status effect to do the work for the achievement.
This status is achieved when a player defeats a raid that has threatened a village. Instead of waiting for raiders to show up and cause trouble, using a specific seed can speed up the process by giving players the “Bad Omen” status effect that can force a raid to happen.
To earn “Buy Low, Sell High” using a specific seed, Minecraft players can try this process:
- Create a new Minecraft world using custom seed 190800072. It is also advisable to enable “Show coordinates” if it is not already enabled.
- Once the world has been generated and the player spawns, set the game difficulty to Easy.
- Craft a sword, preferably stone or stronger, and armor if the player in question is feeling particularly cautious. Players should also create a bed if possible in order to set a spawn point near the destination they will be heading to.
- Head to coordinates (440, 65, 460) which is home to a looter outpost.
- Find the Raid Captain, distinguished by the large banner on his back.
- Kill the Raid Captain, which will inflict the “Bad Omen” status effect on the player.
- Head to a nearby village at coordinates (560, 65, 520). Bad Omen will activate, triggering a raid on the village. This should also give Minecraft players the message “We are under attack!” achievement/trophy if they don’t already have it.
- Eliminate waves of attacking raiders, including the Ravager that spawns at the end of the raid. Killing it should also reward players with the “Kill the Beast!” trophy/achievement. if it has not been acquired.
- Defeating the raid will grant players village hero status, which means Minecraft players can now perform any trade and they will receive the “Buy low, sell high” achievement.
By following these steps, players will be able to easily acquire the “Buy Low, Sell High” achievement in Minecraft.