With Mojang releasing new patches for the upcoming Caves & Cliffs update, players may be wondering how to join a Minecraft Bedrock beta in order to gain access to some of the new content coming to Minecraft.
Minecraft 1.17 is something gamers should not miss, there are tons of new items, blocks and mobs added. The update will also have a ton of different achievements as well as behind-the-scenes action, in terms of in-game controls.
Below is a list detailing how players can choose to be part of the Minecraft Bedrock Beta on Android devices, as well as Windows and Xbox One!
Read: How to download Minecraft 1.17 Caves and Cliffs pre-release 1 update
How to Join the Caves and Cliffs Themed Minecraft Bedrock Beta: Step-by-Step Guide
Before we jump into how players can participate in the beta, there’s some essential information before participating in a Minecraft beta:
- You won’t have access to Realms and won’t be able to join non-beta players while you preview the beta
- Beta versions will likely be unstable and not representative of the quality of the final release. Please save your worlds before joining the beta
- Completed builds may not include all beta changes and fixes to preserve stability and may slide to a later release
- Report bugs to bugs.mojang.com and all feedback to feedback.minecraft.net
How to join the beta on Android:
- Buy and install Minecraft on your device.
- On the Minecraft app page on Google Play Store, expand the description and select the “Join Beta” option.
- Tap “Join” to enter the Minecraft beta on Android devices.
How to join the beta on Windows 10 and Xbox One:
- 1. In the Microsoft Store, search for the Xbox Insider Hub app, download and install the app on your PC.
- 2. On the left side of the screen, select the “Insider Content” option.
- 3. Select Minecraft from the Games section.
- 4. Click on the ‘Manage’ button.
- 5. Select the “Join Beta” option on your preferred platform (Windows 10/Xbox) to register for the Bedrock beta.
Please help the Minecraft section of Sportskeeda improve. Take a 30 second survey now!