The first beta version of Minecraft: Bedrock Edition of 2022 included many additions and changes in addition to many new features from the wild update released later this year. On Tuesday, Mojang Studios released the successor to this beta, Minecraft: Bedrock Edition Beta 184.108.40.206with a new batch of fixes, including a big change for The Wild Update’s adorable frogs.
One of the strangest issues introduced in the previous beta was the realization that frogs, included as an experimental feature for those wishing to experience The Wild Update even earlier, possessed the mistaken ability to devour whole goats. . This humorous issue has of course been fixed in the new beta, although some players may be saddened that their frogs no longer crave whole goats. This fix is included in addition to the decent handful of bug fixes and resolutions targeting Part 2 of the 1.18 Caves and Cliffs update released in late 2021.
Minecraft is one of the greatest games ever made and maintains its title as one of the best Xbox games by continually evolving with new features and content. In case you missed it, Minecraft: Bedrock Edition 1.18.2 was recently released as a patch update with a variety of game fixes and improvements.
The full changelog for Minecraft: Bedrock Edition Beta 220.127.116.11 includes:
Wild Update experimental features
- Frogs don’t eat goats anymore!
Features and bug fixes
- Cocoa pods placed on chunk borders no longer break when reloading the world
- Structure block structures now properly transform (rotate and/or mirror) multi-sided blocks (like Glow Lichen)
- Fixed Observer block retaining its lit state in inventory if destroyed while flashing
- Fixed a bug where paintings could overlap with light object frames, signs, banners and torches
- Pillager Outposts now spawn the correct number of Pillagers and Golems
- Boats will no longer disappear when exiting from them after a long journey
- Boat oars now have the same color as the boat
- Feral cats can now be leashed
- Guardians and Ancient Guardians no longer sink when targeting an enemy or the player.
- Inventory screen construction tab now has the correct color when using Pocket UI
- Fixed an issue with missing inventory slots when using Pocket UI
- Fixed an issue with empty inventory slots in Creative Inventory, which could lead to in-world interaction issues
- Chests and monster spawners now appear correctly in structures
Stability & performance
- Reduced memory and load times for checkboxes
- Added function
setVelocity(velocity: Vector): bool— Sets the velocity of this entity
- Property added
viewVector: Vector— Represents the direction the entity is looking, as a vector
- Property added
headLocation: Location— Represents the location of the entity leader
- Property added
bodyRotation: number— Represents the rotation of the entity’s body as a float (in degrees)
- Fixed a bug where animation events, sound effect events, and particle events would not fire if the specified event duration was equal to total
- Fixed an issue where event times were not taken into account when calculating the duration of the animation that occurs when
animation_lengthis not explicitly specified
- Fixed an issue that caused
format_versionswhich are declared as numeric values rather than strings to parse correctly
- When creating a flat world from a model that has a base game build prior to the Caves and Cliffs update, the layers will no longer be 64 blocks in the air
query.anyto check if a value matches some or all of the following values
in_rangeto check if a value is in the (inclusive) range between a min and max value
query.in_rangeto check if a value is in the (inclusive) range between a min and max value
A gaming masterpiece
Available wherever you play.
Minecraft is an indisputable and complete success. It has sold hundreds of millions of copies, has a huge following of dedicated players, and lets you unleash all your creative desires. It’s also available on every platform imaginable, including Xbox, Windows 10, PlayStation, Nintendo Switch, Android, and iOS. Play with anyone and play anywhere.
A catalog of games
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
All your gaming needs, in one subscription.
Is Xbox Game Pass Ultimate the best value of all games? It’s possible. Ultimate bundles your Xbox Live Gold membership, an Xbox Game Pass membership for Xbox consoles and Windows PCs, and Xbox Cloud Gaming for on the go. That means access to hundreds of games, with more being added all the time, for just one monthly subscription cost.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.