The new DLC will have several luminescent features including new levels with murals and puzzles. Much like the previous season, there will be rewards such as new skins, capes, emotes, and flairs, as well as the addition of two new pets in the form of Ministrosity and Abomination.
Although Mojang Studios hasn’t shared much information about the upcoming Luminous Night seasonal adventure for
- Luminous Nights will feature a new optional Adventure Pass with premium rewards and cosmetics
- Lots of glow-in-the-dark gameplay elements and areas, plus matching cosmetics, like skins, capes, emotes, and flairs, that will allow players to glow in the dark
- The tower will feature new floors to explore and puzzles to solve, including mysterious murals
- New enemy, the “forest fire”
- New pets, such as Ministrosity and Abomination will also appear,
- New quality of life features, including a much-requested storage chest that will allow players to organize their inventories more efficiently