WePC is supported by players. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Minecraft Dungeons marks the achievement of 15 million players with a winter-themed event. Between February 8 and February 22, players can participate in the Festival of Frost, which includes icy challenges such as new themed levels within the tower’s 21-story structure. There will also be seasonal trials and rewards from last year’s Chills and Thrills event.
As a thank you for being part of the journey thus far, Adventurers will also receive a login reward in the form of the elegant Iceologue Cloak.
Minecraft Dungeons Update 1.24 Highlights
Here are some of the highlights of the update.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when selecting “Equip” and pressing the spacebar while selecting an artifact on the tower reward selection screen
- Fixed a crash that could occur after skipping the Microsoft account linking process on PlayStation
- Fixed a crash that could occur when logging out of the game on PC
- Improved performance when opening the Mission Select screen
- Players no longer need to own the Season 1 Adventure Pass to unlock Season 1 achievements on Steam
- New PlayStation Network accounts can now get Adventure Points on first boot
- Added a new mouse over sound effect to interactable objects in the world to improve accessibility. Sound is three-dimensional, so players receive distance and direction information to better locate interactive objects
- Fixed an issue that prevented some players from unlocking rewards for Adventure Ranks 1 and 2
The patch notes are pretty comprehensive and you can read them all here.