This tutorial is for Guide: Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog Guide: Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Verification Guide: Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC
If Minecraft Bedrock is not updating automatically, this article explains how to update it manually. Let’s start with the steps so that you can receive everything new in the Caves and Cliffs Part 2 update. Please note that you can use this approach for future updates after version 1.18; the steps are the same.
How to Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC
Here’s how you can get the latest version of Minecraft Bedrock on your PC.
- Go to your The Start menu.
- Search Microsoft Store which will show the Microsoft Store window.
- At Microsoft Store, check at the top right of the screen; there will be a search bar.
- Minecraft Type and click Minecraft for Windows 10.
- Now you will be in the Official site.
- Click on the 3 points at the top right of the screen.
- please select Downloads and updates.
- Click on Get updates.
- now him latest version of minecraft should be updated.
- Once done, launch the game and check the version. Try other features to see if everything works correctly.
There is also another way to get updates:
- Click on the Library Button at the bottom left of the Store window.
- Then check the Get updates button at the top right.
And that’s all. Here’s how to update Minecraft Bedrock on PC (force update) in case it won’t update automatically. Somehow, if that doesn’t work, you can uninstall Minecraft and reinstall it. Once you do that, you will surely have the latest version of the game you are looking for.
Final Words: Guide: Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC
Hope you understand this article Guide: Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.