The development of The Wild Update continues at an impressive pace in Minecraft Bedrock Edition. On the other hand, Java Edition has not yet received a snapshot for The Wild Update. Bedrock players have received several betas for the upcoming 1.19 update which they can easily access right now.
The recently released Minecraft 126.96.36.199 beta brings amazing features and parity fixes. But the star of the show was a new block called froglight. The latest beta has also changed frogs, tadpoles, and frog eggs.
Players can download the beta to test the features of Update 1.19. Beta testing is available for Android, Xbox One, and Windows 10 devices. Unfortunately, players on other devices cannot become beta testers.
Download Minecraft 188.8.131.52 beta
Becoming a beta tester gives players access to features that are still in development. Players can try out experimental features and share feedback with developers to help improve the upcoming update.
Before becoming a beta tester, here are some things players should know:
- After becoming a beta tester, the official version of Minecraft will be replaced by a version under development.
- Access to realms is disabled when testing betas. Beta testers cannot play with regular players.
- Any world loaded in betas will be unplayable in older versions of Minecraft.
- Beta versions may be unstable and therefore the features shown therein are not final and may change in the future.
- Finally, beta versions are available for Xbox One, Windows 10 and Android.
Players can follow these steps to become a beta tester and download Minecraft beta 184.108.40.206:
- Open the Google Play store.
- Go to the official Minecraft page on the Play Store using the search bar.
- Scroll down to find the option to join beta testing.
- Become a beta tester.
- Wait a few minutes and the latest beta versions should be available for download.
Windows 10 and Xbox One
- Windows 10 and Xbox One players should download the Xbox Insider Hub app. It is available for download on their respective app stores.
- Launch Xbox Insider Hub.
- Access Insider content.
- Click on Minecraft Bedrock.
- Participate in beta testing.
- After becoming a tester, players can download the latest beta from Microsoft or the Xbox Store.
Read alsoThe article continues below
After downloading the Minecraft 220.127.116.11 Beta, create a new world with “The Wild Update” toggle enabled under Experimental Features. Players can now play with 1.19 features.