As the developers have returned from their well-deserved vacation, development for the next Minecraft update has begun once again. After releasing a fantastic Caves & Cliffs Part II update, Mojang is now working on The Wild Update to improve some old biomes, add new features, and more.
Bedrock Edition has already received new features available in beta versions. Mojang recently released a new beta of Bedrock 22.214.171.124. Unlike the few previous betas, the latest version brings barely fewer additions and focuses on improving quality of life.
Interested players can test all the improvements by downloading Bedrock beta 126.96.36.199.
Download Minecraft Bedrock beta 188.8.131.52
To download version 184.108.40.206 of Bedrock, you must be a beta tester. Beta testers have access to work-in-progress features and can report bugs and issues found in beta builds.
Before signing up for beta testing, Bedrock players should know the following:
- Joining the beta testing program will replace Minecraft with a version under development.
- Beta testers cannot access realms or play with non-beta players on multiplayer servers.
- Worlds loaded in the beta cannot be played in older versions. Players can access it in the latest version or future official updates.
- Features available in beta versions may be stable and do not represent the final quality of an update.
- Finally, beta versions are only available on Android, Xbox One and Windows 10.
After testing the beta versions, players can always revert to the official stable version. Follow these steps to become a tester and download beta version 220.127.116.11:
- Open Google Play Store.
- Go to the official Minecraft page on the Play Store.
- Scroll down the page to find the option to join the beta.
- Join the beta and wait a few minutes to let the Play Store register the account as a tester.
- After waiting, players can download the latest Minecraft Beta 18.104.22.168 from PlayStore.
Xbox and Windows 10
- Gamers on Xbox and Windows 10 need the Xbox Insider Hub app to become a beta tester. Download it from Xbox Store or Microsoft Store.
- Open Xbox Insider Hub and go to Insider Content.
- Click Minecraft Bedrock for Windows 10.
- Become a beta tester.
- Players can now download the latest beta from their respective stores.
This week’s beta is all about bug fixes and other game-wide improvements. There is only one frog-related bug fix in Experimental Features. Players can expect the next beta to add more content for the Wild update.