wondering how to update minecraft bedrock edition to the latest version? Well, you are not alone. Although the game has been around for a long time, many gamers might be jumping into Minecraft Bedrock Edition for the first time and still learning the ropes. With Mojang releasing new updates frequently, here’s how you can update Minecraft Bedrock Edition to stay on top of your game.
How to Update Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Windows PC
Updating Minecraft Bedrock Edition on PC is not as difficult as one might think and only takes a few clicks to get it to the latest version available. Although any new game update should be downloaded automatically, in some cases the Windows Store may have problems updating new games. Make sure the game is closed and follow the steps below to update Minecraft Bedrock Edition:
- Go to the Microsoft Store.
- In the Microsoft Store, click the three dots in the upper right corner. Select “Downloads and updates”.
- Select “Get updates”. All your installed apps including “Minecraft” need to be updated
How to Update Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Consoles
Whichever console you choose to play Minecraft on, the process for updating the game remains essentially the same. If you’re looking to update your game to the latest version, here’s how you can easily update Minecraft Bedrock Edition on consoles:
Minecraft Bedrock Edition update on Xbox:
- Go to “My applications and games”.
- Select Minecraft and press the more options button.
- From the list, select “Manage Game & Add-ons” then “Updates”.
- If an update is available, simply click download to update your game to the latest version.
Minecraft Bedrock Edition update on PlayStation:
If automatic updates are not enabled on your PlayStation or you are having issues, you can update Minecraft Bedrock Edition manually by:
- Game selection using the ‘options’ button.
- Then select “check for update” from the new menu.
Minecraft Bedrock Edition update on Nintendo Switch:
Nintendo Switch users can follow the steps below to update the game:
- Start the game and a window will appear on the new Minecraft.
- Press the button in this window and you will be automatically redirected to the eShop where you can download the new Minecraft.
Alternatively, you can just go to the eShop and search for “Minecraft” and download the update directly.
How to Update Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Mobile
Mobile users, whether Android or iOS, can update Minecraft Bedrock Edition by:
- Visit the App Store or Google Play on their device.
- Search for “Minecraft”. If you already own Minecraft, you should be able to update Minecraft if it’s not already updated. If you have the latest version installed, just press “Open” and play!
That’s all you need to know about how you can update Minecraft Bedrock Edition. For everything else, be sure to check out emagtrends.