Part 1 of the Minecraft Caves and Cliffs update is just around the corner. The long-awaited update will be released today for Bedrock, Java, and Pocket editions.
After encountering technical issues and other issues due to the global pandemic, Mojang decided to split the update into two parts to maintain its quality. The first part of the update will feature new mobs, blocks, and items, while the second will introduce new biomes for caves, mountains, and more.
The first part of the Caves and Cliffs update is now ready for its official release. After many pre-releases, almost all bugs and crashes are fixed, and the update will be rolled out later today.
Read also : Minecraft 1.17 Caves and Cliffs updates APK download file to be available for Pocket Edition tomorrow
How to update Minecraft after version 1.17 Caves & Cliffs
Even though the first part of Minecraft Caves & Cliffs will be released today, there is no information available on the release time.
Players can expect Update 1.17 to be released around 3pm BST. The time will also vary depending on different regions.
As soon as the update is released, players will be able to download it and test out the fantastic new features of Minecraft 1.17.
Players can follow these steps to download Minecraft 1.17 Caves and Cliffs update:
- Open the Minecraft launcher.
- Update the Minecraft launcher to the latest version if it’s not already updated.
- Go to the “Installations” tab.
- Do a clean install of the latest version 1.17.0.
- After version 1.17 is installed, select the latest version and click the “Play” button to play Minecraft 1.17.
- Open PlayStore or AppStore on your device.
- Search for Minecraft.
- After the update is released, click the “Update” button to download Minecraft 1.17.
- If the update does not appear, wait a while or try clearing the caches.
- After downloading the update, launch the game and play the latest Caves and Cliffs update.
The Bedrock Edition is available for Windows, PlayStation and more. Each of these devices has its own game store or manager.
- Go to the Microsoft Store.
- Search for Minecraft or go to “Downloads and Updates”.
- From there, click “Get Updates” to update all your apps and games, including Minecraft, to the latest version.
- Go to My apps & games.
- Search for Minecraft and select “More options”.
- Then go to “Manage game and add-ons”.
- Select “Updates” and update the game to the latest version 1.17.
- If auto-update is enabled, check if the game is already updated or not.
- Otherwise, search for Minecraft and select “Options”.
- Then select “Check for updates”.
- After the launch of Minecraft 1.17 for PlayStation, the update will appear.
Likewise, other console players can also download the latest Minecraft 1.17 update.
For amazing Minecraft videos, subscribe to Sportskeeda’s new YouTube channel