Minecraft Bedrock beta update 184.108.40.206 has been released today and here are the full patch notes for the same in the game.
Minecraft bedrock beta received a brand new update 220.127.116.11 today which brings some exciting changes to the game.
- AFTER: How to get Levi in Call of Duty Warzone & Vanguard
This update comes after major updates which added a brand new monster, the frog, and a number of items alongside it. We saw a few changes to the mob in the last update, and there are more in today’s one. Here is the complete patch notes of the same.
Minecraft Bedrock Beta Update 18.104.22.168 Patch Notes Today
Features and bug fixes
- Cocoa pods placed on chunk borders no longer break when reloading the world (MCPE-67479)
- Structure block structures now correctly transform (rotate and/or mirror) multi-sided blocks (e.g. Glow Lichen)
- Fixed Observer block retaining its lit state in inventory if destroyed while flashing (MCPE-114173)
- Fixed a bug where paintings could overlap with light object frames, signs, banners and torches
- Pillager Outposts now spawn the correct number of Pillagers and Golems (MCPE-141499)
- Feral cats can now be leashed
- Guardians and Ancient Guardians no longer sink when targeting an enemy or the player.
- Inventory screen construction tab now has the correct color when using Pocket UI
- Fixed an issue with missing inventory slots when using Pocket UI (MCPE-151545)
- Fixed an issue with empty inventory slots in Creative Inventory, which could lead to in-world interaction issues (MCPE-151506)
Stability and performance
- Reduced memory and load times for checkboxes
GameTest framework (experimental)
- Added function setVelocity(velocity: Vector): bool- Sets the velocity of this entity
- Added property viewVector: Vector – Represents the direction the entity is looking in, as a vector
- Added property headLocation: Location – Represents the location of the entity manager
- Added property bodyRotation: number – Represents the entity’s body rotation as a float (in degrees)
- Fixed a bug where animation events, sound effect events, and particle events would not fire if the specified event duration was equal to the total “animation_length”
- Fixed an issue where event times were not considered in the animation length calculation that occurs when “animation_length” is not explicitly specified
- Fixed an issue that caused formats_versions declared to be correctly parsed as numeric values rather than strings
- When creating a flat world from a model that has a base game build prior to the Caves and Cliffs update, the layers will no longer be 64 blocks in the air
- Added alland query.any to check if a value matches all or any of the following values
- Added in_range to check if a value is in the (inclusive) range between a min and max value
- Added query.in_range to check if a value is in the (inclusive) range between a min and max value