What do you want to know
- Minecraft: Bedrock Edition 1.19.11 is the latest patch update rolling out to players on all platforms.
- The update includes a handful of fixes for issues like texture rendering, crowd loading, and more.
- Mojang Studios is not adding any new features with this release, which is still based on Minecraft 1.19 “The Wild Update”.
The start of the week also brings a new patch for Minecraft players on all platforms. Minecraft: Bedrock Edition 1.19.11 is now rolling out as a minor release targeting a handful of specific issues introduced by its predecessor. Players can now download the modest update on the platform of their choice.
With this fix continue building on Minecraft 1.19 “The Wild Update”, an issue that caused some mobs to not load based on their position and several texture rendering glitches have been resolved. Mojang Studios also fixed a bug preventing suspended accounts from playing purely local worlds or navigating menus in Minecraft on Xbox platforms. Overall, there’s not much to get players excited about in this release, as Mojang Studios continues to secretly work on the next Minecraft content update.
Any improvement to Minecraft, one of the most popular games in the world, is welcome, no matter how small. Minecraft: Bedrock Edition 1.19.11 should now be available to all players, although it may take a few hours for it to appear on your device. In case you missed it, Mojang Studios recently released its official position on blockchain technology and NFTs in Minecraft.
The complete changelog for Minecraft: Bedrock Edition 1.19.11 understand :
- Fixed a bug that could prevent mobs from loading into the world if their saved position there was greater than or equal to 25
- Fixed incorrect player texture rendering when using RTX on Windows
- Fixed incorrect texture rendering of some mobs, such as horses, when using RTX on Windows
- Fixed an issue that prevented Command Blocks from being saved if a Command Block Alias was not provided when playing on Realms
- Fixed a bug that prevented suspended accounts from playing local worlds or navigating menus on Xbox platforms