What do you want to know
- Minecraft 1.19 “The Wild Update” was recently released with new content for players to explore.
- On Wednesday, Mojang Studios began rolling out patch update 1.19.2 for Minecraft: Bedrock Edition.
- The minor update fixes some of the priority issues introduced in the recent content update.
Major content updates like The Wild Update are exciting for Minecraft players, but they’re also likely to introduce new issues to the game. Mojang Studios is working around the clock to fix any issues inadvertently added with patches. and post-launch patches, and the latest is now rolling out to Minecraft: Bedrock Edition.
Patch 1.19.2 is decidedly minor, with only a handful of fixes included for Minecraft players. Various stability flaws and potential crashes that debuted in Minecraft 1.19 “The Wild Update” are being fixed, while a few other bugs are also well squashed. It’s not the most exciting release, but it’s now available to all players on all Minecraft: Bedrock Edition platforms.
In case you missed it, we sat down with Mojang Studios to discuss Minecraft 1.19 “The Wild Update” and what’s next for one of the most successful games of all time.
The complete changelog for Minecraft: Bedrock Edition 1.19.2 understand :
Features and bug fixes
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay
- Fixed a bug on some flat worlds where terrain below 0 was accidentally removed when level loading, if there was a bedrock at y=0
- Mobs that teleport through a Nether portal with a destination greater than y=128 will no longer have their position adjusted to 128