Music has always been an iconic part of Minecraft, with its soundtrack instantly recognizable to millions around the world. Every major Minecraft update tends to add new music to the growing selection, and The Wild Update, arriving later this year, is no exception. On Wednesday, Mojang Studios began testing the new music.
Minecraft players can now search for Minecraft: Bedrock Edition Beta 18.104.22.168 or 22.214.171.124 for Minecraft Preview which includes a decent number of fixes and changes.
The headlining addition to this release, however, is the arrival of brand new music for The Wild Update. The Wild update is coming later this year for one of the best Xbox games with a massive amount of new content, including new biomes, mobs, and gameplay mechanics. Now players can hear music for the first time that will accompany these changes.
In case you missed it, Mojang Studios recently released Minecraft: Bedrock Edition 1.18.30 for all players with dozens of fixes and improvements.
The complete changelog for Minecraft: Bedrock Edition Beta 126.96.36.199 / Minecraft Preview 188.8.131.52 understand :
Features and bug fixes
- Added new music for The Wild Update
- Frogs now use all hurt sounds
- Froglights now have the correct break sound
- Soul Lanterns no longer generate on air blocks in Ancient Towns
- The downtown structure now forms a full rectangle of reinforced Deepslate
- Added Echo Shards to Ancient City loot chests
- Updated Ancient City structures to match Java
- Warden now has a Sonic Boom attack that deals ranged damage and knocks back the target it hits
- Guardian no longer “sniffs” when it has a target
- Prevents the Guardian from digging if they sniff a target
- Guardian can now be pushed by other mobs
- Guardian now gets angry at all mobs that run into it
- Fixed a crash when switching between game modes when attacking the Guardian
- Guardian now gives the correct amount of XP
- Allay’s interaction tooltip now says “Give the item to Allay”
- Wither can no longer destroy Reinforced Deepslate
- Ender Dragon can no longer destroy Reinforced Deepslate
- Reinforced Deepslate moved to Nature tab in Creative Inventory
mud brick block
- Stairs/slabs/mud brick walls are now grouped correctly
- Fixed a game crash when using Material Reducer (Education Edition feature)
- Fixed light blocks being able to be destroyed from inside underwater
- Fixed an issue with experience gained when picking up an item from the wrong location while using the Furnace
- Enable mangrove roots and propagules to be compostable
- Allow most plants and saplings to be able to be placed on muddy mud and mangrove roots. This includes all flowers, saplings, bamboo, candy canes, large dripleafs, and sweet berry bushes.
- Allow mangrove roots to generate through snow layers
- Tadpoles can now be tempted with Slimeballs
Touch control settings
- Static Joystick toggle is no longer disabled when disabling the Move Joystick.
- Updated Boat and Chest Boat object icon textures to make them compatible with Java Edition
- Villagers are now allowed to migrate to other villages and advance raids
- Fixed an issue that prevented weights from being used for music
GameTest framework (experimental)
- Updated GameTest Framework interface to add support for read-only scoreboard
scoreboard : Scoreboard— Access the global dashboard
scoreboard : ScoreboardIdentity— Access entity dashboard identity
Scoreboard— Object representing dashboard data
getObjective(objectiveId : String) : ScoreboardObjective— Method for achieving a specific objective (for
getObjectives : ScoreboardObjective— Method to achieve all objectives
getParticipants : ScoreboardIdentity— Method to get all dashboard identities
ScoreboardObjective— Object representing a dashboard goal
id : String— dashboard id (read only)
displayName : String— (read-only) dashboard display name
getParticipants : ScoreboardIdentity— Method to obtain all the objective identities of the participants
getScores : ScoreboardScoreInfo— Method to get score information from all participants
getScore(participant : ScoreboardIdentity) : Int— Method for obtaining the score value of a participant
ScoreboardIdentity— Object representing a dashboard participant
type : ScoreboardIdentityType— enumeration (read-only) representing the identity type
id : Int— (read only) Unique identifier for the identity
displayName : String— display name (read only) for identity
getEntity : ScriptActor— get the ScriptActor handle associated with the identity
ScoreboardIdentityType— Enumeration representing identity types
Entity– An entity
FakePlayer— A false identity
Player– A player
ScoreboardScoreInfo— Score-Identity couple for an objective
participant : ScoreboardIdentity— (read only) The participant
score : Int— (read only) The score
A gaming masterpiece
Available wherever you play
Minecraft is an indisputable and complete success. It has sold hundreds of millions of copies, has a huge following of dedicated players, and lets you unleash all your creative desires. The Wild update is coming later this year for free, and it will feature some sweet new music that’s currently being tested.
A catalog of games
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
All your gaming needs, in one subscription
Is Xbox Game Pass Ultimate the best value of all games? It’s possible. Ultimate bundles your Xbox Live Gold membership, Xbox Game Pass for Xbox consoles and PC Game Pass for Windows devices, and Xbox Cloud Gaming for on-the-go fun. Minecraft and all its wonderful music are included in different tiers of Xbox Game Pass.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.