What do you want to know
- Minecraft 1.19 “The Wild Update” officially releases on June 7, 2022 for all Minecraft players.
- On Thursday, Mojang Studios released Minecraft: Bedrock Edition Preview 18.104.22.168.
- The preview release includes dozens of fixes and improvements for the upcoming 1.19 release.
- This is also the first exclusive Minecraft Preview release on Xbox and Windows, with only Android users using the old beta program.
We’re in the final stretch before the release of The Wild Update, and Mojang Studios is rolling out last-minute improvements and fixes through its latest snapshots and betas. Minecraft Preview 22.214.171.124 is out now, and it includes a huge list of bug fixes and a change to the aging Minecraft: Bedrock Edition beta program.
In case you missed it, Minecraft 1.19 “The Wild Update” will officially release on June 7, 2022. This means the update is essentially complete, with Mojang Studios focused on fixing any lingering issues. That doesn’t stop the latest Minecraft preview from having a surprisingly long changelog, though, with dozens of improvements included.
Aside from a plethora of changes in The Wild Update, this release means another big change: Xbox and Windows Minecraft players can only access it through Minecraft Preview. As of this release, the older Minecraft: Bedrock Edition Beta is only active on Android devices, with the new premium Minecraft preview taking over on Xbox, Windows, and iOS platforms.
Owners of the Bedrock Edition of one of the best Xbox games can access the Minecraft Preview for free on Xbox and Windows. It’s also included in Xbox and PC Game Pass, making it easier than ever to participate in Minecraft development without losing any functionality.
The complete changelog for Preview Minecraft 126.96.36.199 understand :
Minecraft: Bedrock Edition Beta
- Minecraft Beta players on Windows and Xbox will need to install the latest Minecraft Preview to test out the latest pre-release features.
- Effects of potions of different potencies do not stack correctly
- We hope this issue will be fixed in a future beta/preview update.
Features and bug fixes
- Fixed a bug that caused passengers to stop rolling when reloaded if crossing block borders
- Fixed a bug that reset the player’s vertical camera angle when entering a boat
- Fixed a bug where players could take fall damage when walking on scaffolding at certain heights (even though they weren’t actually falling)
- Fixed a bug where upgrading old worlds could result in water columns lower than y=0
Stability & performance
- Fixed a crash that could occur when boats were unloaded from the world
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a Wither was loaded into the world
- Advanced select block now copies items inside when used on a ship with a chest
- Nether Sprouts and Mushrooms can now be placed on Mud and Muddy Mangrove Roots
- Mangrove leaves are no longer collected in separate piles when using shears
- Monster spawners now only drop XP when destroyed by a pickaxe
- Chests with loot tables no longer drop items when deleted with `/clone`, `/fill` or `/setblock`
- Minor changes to size, button layout, and photo deletion behavior in Book & Quill to work better on mobile devices
- Players are no longer pushed through doors when they close
- Items now stack correctly when inventory is full
- Equipping items in armor slots through the inventory screen now plays sounds
- Players can now hear each other equip items in armor slots
- Fixed an issue where entities loaded by structure blocks and commands would cause the original mob used to save the structure and all mobs from previous structure loadouts to disappear
- Fixed an issue where after 1.18.30 teleporting an entity to a chunk that hasn’t been loaded since before 1.18.30 would cause that entity to be lost
- Fixed a bug where Slimes no longer spawned in flat worlds created before 1.18
- Fixed a bug where failed Slime spawn attempts reduced spawn rates of other mobs
- Off-hand items are no longer rendered black
- Fixed a visual issue where barrier blocks would show a red texture/overlay when viewed from inside
- Added Bluetooth mouse and keyboard support on iOS
- The Trader Llama now has its own spawn egg
- The Trader Llama now has the correct name displayed when opening their inventory
- Music is now included in the iOS app and no longer needs to be downloaded from the Marketplace
- Player in spectator mode can now breathe anywhere
- Spectator mode player cannot be pushed by Piston
- Spectator will be ignored for sleep rules for skipping at night
- Moving around as a spectator will no longer affect the player’s hunger level
- Spectators no longer play self-made sounds; such as footsteps, climbing, splashing water, etc.
- Player insomnia timer stops once player enters spectator mode
- Only render heads for players in spectator mode
- Render players in Spectator semi-transparent
- Projectiles such as arrows, tridents, and fireballs will now shoot through spectators
- Spectators playing with the gamepad no longer see unusable tooltips
- Player can now continuously jump while holding jump button
- The player can now descend from the top of the scaffolding with the new touch controls
- Updated touch control joystick visual style
- Added settings to change the duration of notifications
- The Friendly Fire game rules toggle has been moved to the Multiplayer tab of the Create New World screen.
- On mobile devices, the experience bar is centered along the full length of the hotbar, including the ellipsis at the end
- Added copy coordinates control panel to chat screen
- Monsters equipping items in armor slots now play sounds
- Campfires can now provide full bottom support to other blocks
- Lecterns can now provide full bottom support to other blocks
- Weeping vines can now be placed under all blocks, which can provide full bottom support
- Breaking a boat with a chest or a minecart with a chest will now anger nearby pigs
- Structure blocks can no longer be waterlogged
- Relative positioning of entities exiting Nether portals no longer has their placement aligned to a block position coordinate
- Fixed a visual bug where liquids could have unexpected heights in the corners depending on diagonally adjacent blocks
- Taking a stackable item from an Allay now correctly adds that item to existing stacks
- Taking a stackable item from an Allay no longer results in item duplication
- Allay pickup range changed from 64 to 32 blocks to match Java Edition
- Tadpoles now grow into Temperate Frog in Meadow and Stony Peak, and Cold Frog in Deep Dark
- Froglight walking sound volume is now more similar to other blocks walking sound volume
- Goat horn now correctly drops when goats ram mangrove logs
- Mangrove propagules are no longer blocked from growing by leaves
- Mangrove Journal is now included in bonus chest loot tables
- Villagers now spawn as swamp villagers in mangrove swamps
- Clay patches now generate correctly in mangroves
- Sculk Catalyst can now spread Sculk through mud and muddy mangrove roots
- The Sculk sensor now correctly detects when a Big Dripleaf block changes its slant state
- Sculk sensor now correctly detects when a grass, grass path, dirt, coarse dirt or rooted dirt block is plowed with a hoe
- Sculk sensors can no longer detect a player equipping a wearable
- Sculk Shriekers now search for Guardians in a box with 48 side blocks, up from 96 blocks
- Sculk Shriekers now apply the Darkness effect to players with threat level 3 or 4
- Sculk Shrieker now detects the player when riding any type of entity
- Sculk Shriekers now repeatedly activate when players stand on them (50%)
- Sculk Shriekers now involve the player who provokes them from afar
- A Sculk Vein block now drops as many items as its face count when mined with Silk Touch
- Shields that are disabled when hit by an ax or guardian now play a broken item sound
- Warden can now make their way through lava
- Guardian can now cross water
- Guardian can no longer be pushed while emerging or burrowing
- If the guardian is in liquid when trying to vanish, it won’t do the digging animation, just vanish without any animation/sound
- Guardian now always chases a nuisance after she roars
- Guardian now increases his anger towards an attacking nuisance by 100 anger for each attack
- Block component `minecraft:block_collision` renamed to `minecraft:collision_box`
- Rename component `minecraft:block_light_filter` to `minecraft:light_dampening` and add appropriate versioning
- The “rules” field of the “part visibility” component has been renamed to “conditions” and the appropriate version control has been added.
- Rename component field `crafting_table` `custom_description` to `table_name` and add appropriate version
- Updated documentation for `minecraft:map_color` and `minecraft:material_instances`
- Orientation will now be preserved through a transformation from one type of actor to another
- Autocomplete suggestions now show only valid parameters
- Fixed interaction priority when using a bucket on a waterlogged and interactive block, such as the lever
- Fixed `minecraft:block_placer` item component to correctly trigger `minecraft:on_player_placing` block component
- Trader Llama is now its own dedicated mob instead of a normal llama with specific component groups
- New run command functionality is now available through the experimental “Upcoming Creator Features” toggle
- Added `keepVelocity: bool` argument to `teleport` and `teleportFacing` functions – If true, preserve `velocity` when teleporting `Entity`