Many Minecraft players may be focusing on the latest Minecraft: Bedrock Edition beta today, but Mojang Studios isn’t stopping with this experimental installment of the next major update. The current public version of Minecraft is update 1.17.30, which was released with a significant number of changes, quality of life improvements, and earlier in September 2021. However, it also brought new bugs that Mojang is aiming for. to fix.
Minecraft: Bedrock Edition 1.17.32 is now rolling out to players on all platforms, and is a patch update with several critical fixes for a number of bugs affecting the first half of the Caves and Cliffs update. This includes fixes for crashes, marketplace loading issues, issue with Realms on Nintendo Switch, and more. For a more stable Minecraft experience, be sure to download the 1.17.32 patch update as soon as possible.
It’s a common claim that Minecraft is one of the greatest games ever made, and that’s backed by Mojang’s consistent support of Minecraft over the years and across multiple platforms. Mojang’s dedication has led to Minecraft being considered one of the best Xbox games you can play, with a slew of toys and goodies to go along with it.
The full changelog for Minecraft: Bedrock Edition 1.17.32 includes:
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay
- Fixed a crash that could occur when navigating the Marketplace sidebar
- Fixed issues with content not loading, even when connected to the internet
- Fixed an issue where light blocks would force players to spawn on the surface of the Overworld
- Fixed loot enchantment not being applied when a monster is killed with a projectile
- Fixed an issue causing the error “Unable to compress your world file for upload” when uploading a world to Realms on Nintendo Switch
- Fixed some dropped chunks when re-entering a flat world and an old world with the Caves & Cliffs experimental toggle enabled, as well as other world generation issues
A gaming masterpiece
Available wherever you play.
Minecraft is an indisputable and complete success. It has sold hundreds of millions of copies, has a huge following of dedicated players, and lets you unleash all your creative desires. It’s also available on every platform imaginable, including Xbox, Windows 10, PlayStation, Nintendo Switch, Android, and iOS. Play with anyone and play anywhere.
A catalog of games
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
All your gaming needs, in one subscription.
Is Xbox Game Pass Ultimate the best value of all games? It’s possible. Ultimate bundles your Xbox Live Gold membership, an Xbox Game Pass membership for Xbox consoles and Windows PCs, and Xbox Cloud Gaming for on the go. That means access to hundreds of games, with more being added all the time, for just one monthly subscription cost.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.