Update 1.18.1 has arrived for Minecraft bedrock, and here is the complete information about the changes added with this patch. This particular update includes important fixes for the game after the release of Caves and Cliffs Part II and contains fixes ranging from crash fixes to optimizations to the Market inventory screen. The following section lists the official patch notes. Here’s everything new with Minecraft bedrock update 1.18.1.
Minecraft Bedrock Update 1.18.1 Patch Notes
- Fixed a crash that could occur when copying a world save in some languages on PlayStation
- Fixed a crash that could occur when chatting and playing on Realms
- Decreased the amount of Diamond Ore generated to match the Java Edition
- Fixed lighting bugs when removing light sources after returning to the Overworld from other dimensions
- Players no longer have issues moving after respawning or getting out of a bed
- Added a warning prompt explaining potential data loss when setting file storage location to External on Android devices
- Fixed various crashes and storage issues with Android and Amazon Kids/Freetime multi-user functionality
- Fixed simulation stopping in multiplayer sessions when other players move away from a player’s render distance
- Teleport command will no longer succeed when ‘checkForBlocks’ is true and the destination is obstructed
- Fixed an issue that could result in a faulty purchase page for realms when the maximum number of realms were already owned
- Marketplace inventory screen optimization and content image loading improvements
These are all the changes made to the game with this particular patch. Whether you’re looking for Axolotls in the new update or exploring all the new biomes on offer. These fixes will ensure a smooth experience on the Bedrock Edition as well as other editions of the game.
Will you be playing through the new update for Minecraft bedrock this month? It should be noted that the patch itself is only available on PlayStation at the moment but will be available on other platforms in the coming days.
Minecraft is available now on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, mobile devices and many other platforms. For more information about this update, visit the official Minecraft website.