Minecraft Dungeons is having a big day, with the Creeping Winter DLC adding plenty of new content, rolling out to the masses today. However, the new expansion also adds something very important for some players: new achievements to acquire and add to their growing collection of gamerscore.
Creeping Winter adds ten new achievements, worth a combined 250 gamerscore or Gold, and includes challenges not only for Creeping Winter, but also for the previously released Jungle Awakens DLC. This is great news, as a big point of contention for fans was the lack of achievements with Jungle Awakens, which exemplified the rather light amount of content shown. Creeping Winter aims to address both of these issues and reward players for their time in the process.
New achievements include:
- Abomination Domination. Complete Invaded Temple on Adventure or Apocalypse difficulty – 50G.
- Pandamonium. Complete the Panda Plateau secret mission – 20G.
- Leader of the pack. Wear Ocelot armor and complete any mission with ocelots without killing any – 10G.
- Survival techniques. Complete Dingy Jungle without using a healing potion or losing a life – 20G.
- Jungle mushroom. Defeat the Mooshroom Monstrosity using only jungle-unique gear – 30G.
- Solitary Champion. Complete Lone Fortress on Adventure or Apocalypse difficulty – 50G.
- Lost in the snow. Complete the secret mission Lost Settlement – 20G.
- Relax. Defeat 5 mobs with a single ice wand attack – 10G.
- Smooth operator. Slide a total distance of 500 blocks on the ice – 10G.
- Frozen fists. Complete Frosted Fjord without being equipped with a melee or ranged weapon at any time – 30G.
The new achievements are available to complete the moment you install the new update, so be sure to check them out. None of the new achievements seem particularly difficult to complete, so committed players should be able to clear them in a couple of hours or so.
Are you happy that new achievements have been added? Do you plan on returning to Minecraft Dungeons now that these have been added? Let us know in the comments below!
Not your average Minecraft
Minecraft explore dungeons.
Minecraft Dungeons is the next saga in Minecraft history, and Mojang Studios has knocked another one out of the park. Awesome co-op battles paired with powerful loot, all at an incredibly affordable price? There’s not much more you could ask for in an epic dungeon-crawling ARPG.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.