Update 1.20 has arrived for Minecraft Dungeonsand here is the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
Developers Mojang Studios and Double Eleven have now released a brand new update for Minecraft Dungeons which should be rolling out now for all platforms. On PS4 the patch number is 1.20, although it is officially recognized as 18.104.22.168.
This patch was released on August 11 and contains many bug fixes. Be warned though as the patch notes contain spoilers from the recently released Echoing Void DLC. If you haven’t finished the DLC yet, you might not want to read the full patch notes.
Apart from gameplay fixes, several graphical and UI improvements have also been made to the game. Subtitles should also appear correctly in all segments of the game.
Anyway, you can read the full patch notes below.
Minecraft Dungeons Update 1.20
- Daily trials now spawn for Echoing Void missions (MCD-6351)
- Fixed Shulker projectiles failing to climb stairs (MCD-6328)
- Fixed excessive popping that occurred when gliding with Elytra in local co-op, so now it’s a smooth flight
- Added a short delay to the opening cutscene of Echoing Void so it cannot be mistakenly skipped
- End Tower sub-dungeon can now only be spawned once on End Wilds
- Fixed a chest that could not be reached on Cacti Canyon due to collisions on the tile
- It is no longer possible to skip the Diamond Gate in the End Wilds mission, which made the mission unfinishable
- Fixed an arena fight that could be skipped on Broken Citadel so it can no longer be skipped
- Fixed an arena fight in The Stronghold that could not be completed if Silverfish fell off the edge
- Wind Pillar arena on Gauntlet of Gales can no longer be skipped
- Fixed the Great Gate in Stronghold not appearing for Clients in Online Multiplayer sessions
- Fixed an area in Broken Citadel that blocked player view and navigation
- Fixed Vengeful Heart of Ender reel attack when player is not in arena
- Fixed the “Burning Up” achievement not being unlocked by Clients in Online Multiplayer sessions
- Fixed the “Burning Up” achievement unlocking after fulfilling one of the unlock criteria
- Subtitles now appear for all supported languages in Jungle Awakens, Creeping Winter, and Flames of the Nether intro cinematics
- Fixed Echoing Void cinematic ending subtitles not being translated into all supported languages
- “Slow” status effect text is now localized for all supported languages
- Fixed some text strings for mission objectives not appearing correctly
- Fixed some issues with players passing through the
- Arrows no longer flash when stuck in Old Town Hall walls on Pumpkin Pastures
- Rain appears again on Soggy Swamp when playing on Nintendo Switch
- Water in the Endersent Sighting area of Soggy Swamp now appears correctly when playing on Nintendo Switch
- Weird blue background no longer appears on hero upload/download screens (MCD-6336)
- The Eyes of End count on the map screen no longer disappears until the eyes have been placed in the End Portal.
- Fixed Clients being unable to interact with the Ancient Hunt mission voting prompt on the second and all subsequent votes while using a controller
- Scuttling Torment now gets its own icon on Ancient Hunt screens
- Vexing Chant icon now appears correctly when viewing mission rewards
- Fixed the objective marker disappearing in some areas of The Stronghold mission
- Being kicked from an online session while watching the Echoing Void intro cinematic no longer causes graphical issues on the Hero Select screen
- Stun icon no longer appears indefinitely when fighting Blight Eye Endersent
- Void Quiver arrow icon is now consistent across all platforms
These changes were fixed in previous updates but not listed in previous patch notes
- Added five new Ancient mobs to Ancient Hunts (for Hidden Depths and Echoing Void)
- Fixed an issue where item power on end of mission rewards was sometimes lower than intended (maximum item cap was increased slightly)
The official patch notes were originally posted on the game’s website. Minecraft Dungeons is now available for PC, PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch platforms.