Long-time Minecraft PC gamers have probably enjoyed their Minecraft adventures playing the Java Edition. If you’re one of the millions of people who purchased the Java Edition of Minecraft before October 19, 2018, you can claim a free copy of the Modern Bedrock Edition of Minecraft on Windows 10. Take advantage of this offer while it’s available. still available.
This offer expires April 21, 2020.
(opens in a new tab)
A game you can play anywhere with anyone.
The only thing that could make Minecraft even better is if you could play it in more places. Wait, can you? This is true because Minecraft is available on almost every platform imaginable like Xbox, Windows 10, Playstation 4, Nintendo Switch, Android, and iOS. Get it everywhere, play it anywhere.
How to get Minecraft: Bedrock Edition for Windows 10 for free
- Launch your favorite web browser from the Start menu or the taskbar.
- Move towards www.mojang.com.
- Click it Account button in the upper right corner.
- Click it E-mail field.
- Type it e-mail address associated with your Mojang account.
- Click it password field.
- Type your the password.
- Click it Login button.
- Click it Use button under Minecraft: Bedrock Edition for Windows 10. You will be redirected to the Microsoft Store.
- Click it Use button.
- Click on Access Minecraft: Bedrock Edition for Windows 10.
- Click it Open button to launch Minecraft: Bedrock Edition for Windows 10.
That’s it! Now you can enjoy the latest version of Minecraft. If you can’t take advantage of this offer, you can still purchase the Bedrock Edition directly from Microsoft.
Awesome Minecraft merch
We love Minecraft as much as you do. Here are some of our favorite Minecraft accessories.
Minecraft Guide Collection (opens in a new tab) ($25 on Amazon)
Want to learn more about the intricacies of Minecraft? These awesome books make a great gift or learning experience for a younger loved one!
Minecraft Creeper Tee (opens in a new tab) (From $7 on Amazon)
For the creeper in your life!
creeper hat (opens in a new tab) ($14 on Amazon)
The scariest hat of all. Fortunately, it does not explode.
Minecraft Pig Plush (opens in a new tab) ($18 on Amazon)
Ugly creepers? Try this cute plush instead!